Thursday, April 12, 2007

Yorkie Puppy















Just wanted everyone to know that this little guy has slowed my blogging down to a snail's pace. Meet Razzle Dazzle-my new little buddy-born on Valentine's Day and who in a very short two weeks has worked his way into my family's hearts. He's a writhing mass of energy charging at our feet constantly, his sharp teeth gnawing at our shoes and shaking his toys with head movements that would surely break our necks if we even dare try.

For the past two weeks, the housework has gone to hell, the cooking has slowed down, the photos aren't as frequent on Flickr and I am hoping I will survive the puppy training without having to completely redecorate my house, but I am having a ton of fun with this little guy!

Will post another recipe and photo very soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment