Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Life's a Beach

Wow it has been a crazy couple of weeks! Somehow my crafting time and blogging have really been suffering. I am going to try to get back on track. In the meantime, it is challenge day over at Cricut Cardz Challenge. The challenge today is to make a beach card. It has been miserable here in Nova Scotia, so it was nice to imagine that summer is coming. Here is what I came up with today:



Cute, eh? This card is 5x5. There is a 4.25x4.25 square layer. Each of the little images is mounted on a 2x2 square. The 4 images are cut from Create a Critter - I love that cartridge :) They are cut at 1.9 inches wide on my Gypsy, so they are varying heights. The stamp is from Simply Sweet Stamps. It was so nice to get back into crafting today! I hope to do it again soon. I have been really missing it...

Hop on over to Cricut Cardz Challenge, see what the design team came up with, and play along with us!

Some challenges:
Papertake Weekly - anything goes
Top Tip Tuesday - anything goes
Karen Doodles - one for the kids
Pile it On - time to travel
Paper Cutz Challenge - anything goes
Raise the Bar - beachy/ seashells
Paper Romance - summer
The ABC Challenge - T is for 2 or more images
Pear Tree Designs - free for all

A la prochaine...
Free Forum Sigs

No comments:

Post a Comment