Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Have a BBQ!

It's Wednesday!! That means it's challenge day over at Cricut Cardz Challenge. Today Mary challenged us to come up with a Cook out or Picnic themed card. One of my favorite things about summer is the BBQ, so I decided to make a card to invite some friends over to a BBQ! Here it is:



Isn't it adorable?? I love how this card turned out. I used Simply charmed to cut the hamburger and hotdog. I cut the burger at 2.5 inches and the hotdog at 2 inches. The cutie face stamps are from Peachy Keen - love them!! The sentiment stamp, which I cut in half (gasp!!) so it would fit on the page, is from MFT. The paper is all Stampin Up, the ribbon is form Michales and I used my black and white Gel pens for all the stitching.

I hope you all hop over to CCC and play along with us :)

Some challenges:
Creative Inspirations - stitching
Bearly Mine Challenges - summertime
My Time to Craft - here comes summer
Creative Inspirations - summer
Delightful Challenges - fun in the sun



A la prochaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment