Friday, July 1, 2011

Canada Day Blog Hop






Welcome to the CANADA DAY Blog Hop hosted by Tara & Jacqueline!  If you are here from Kimberly's blog then you are in the right spot. If you would like to start at the beginning please click here In honor of Canada Day we are all making a project with a Canadian theme!


HERE IS MINE:
















I decided to make a mini Canada Day album, and I am so happy with how it turned out!! The maple leafs are all cut from Create a Critter - my favorite cartridge, and so is the Beaver - isn't he cute?? All the words are cut with Robotz - my go to chunky font. The tags are all from Sweet Treats. Almost all the paper is from my scrap boxes. I am trying to use up what I have :) Most of the card stock is from Stampin Up or Close to My Heart. I have no idea who made the patterned paper, sorry - one of the problems with delving into my scrapbox. I used ribbon from Michaels, and my white and black gel pens to do the doodling. Supe cute eh??


Be sure to comment & follow each blog stop to be eligible to win these great prizes
BiG prizes:

The Scrapbooking Cafe - 3 X $10.00 GC




Bugaboo Digital Stamps --- 7 Digital Stamps





Pink By Design --- Canadian Stamp Set


My Stamping Studio -Lime Twist Products pack from My Mind's Eye





Digis With Attitude! --- $10.00 GC






Graphic Cat Creations --- Freebie + $15.00 GC





One Crazy Stamper --- $25.00 GC





Be sure to drop by our sponsors and show them some love. 


Next stop is ----->> Tracy


HOPE YOU ENJOY THE HOP.
HAPPY CANADA DAY!!

Here is the hop list in case you got lost, and in case the link to Tracy's Blog doesn't work - my computer skills leave something to be desired:
Tara - http://creativeprincess-homemadehappiness.blogspot.com/



(you are here)









A la prochaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment