Monday, August 8, 2011

Cooling Water

It is challenge day over at Paper Playtime. Today's challenge is staying cool in the water. Here is what I came up with:







I used Pack Your Bags, and made a shape card with it. Isn't she cute?? I used Peachy Keen Stamps for her face, which I think turned out so cute, and I used my Scrappy Mom Stamps for the sentiment.



The prize this week is from My Pink Stampr, so head on over and play with us at Paper Playtime :)



Some Challenges:

Let's Face It Friday - shape card

Speedy the Cat - anything but a 4 1/4x5 1/2 card

Raise the Bar - anything goes

CES Challenge Blog - water it

Crazy 4 Challenges - shape card

Cupcake Craft - stitching

Die Cut Dreams - holiday fun

Creative Inspirations - summertime

I Did it Creations - children

Kenny K Krafty Girlz - summer fun

Totally Papercrafts - holidays

Divas by Design - summer

Creative Craft Challenges - summer holidays

Try it on Tuesday - from the beach

Tuesday Throwdown - summertime

You had me at Craft - Linky party







A la prochaine...
Free Forum Sigs

No comments:

Post a Comment