Tuesday, September 4, 2012

A Card and a Winner!

Happy Tuesday everyone!  I hope you all had a great Labour Day.  We just got back from the cottage about an hour ago :)    As promised, I am going to announce the winner of the pretty butterfly stamps from  the Brew HaHa blog hop over the weekend.  Isn't that an awesome set of stamps??   But, first, I have a card to share with you today:


Isn't it cute??  The cut is from Crocs Rule, love that cartridge :)  The mat is from Elegant Edges.  The sentiment is from Flourishes April Showers stamps.  I bought that stamp set because I love that sentiment so :)  The card stock is from Michaels, the twine from Doodlecharms and the button from a big bag form Walmart.  The patterned paper is from my LSS - I think it is from a line called Jilli Bean Soup - isn't it cute??

Here is the winner from the hop:


Stephanie said:
I love your adorable beans. So cute.

Stephanie, please contact me at mapottie at yahoo dot ca in the next week (by Wednesday Sept 12th), and I will get those gorgeous butterflies winging their way to you.  

A challenge or two for my cutie croc:
Make it Monday - anything goes
Stamp with Fun - button
The Pink Elephant - use patterned paper
The Craft Garden - inspired by water

A la prochaine... 


No comments:

Post a Comment