Thursday, July 30, 2009

5 days off...

The days I'm off seem to fly by, but the days I work - they crawl! What's up with that? Yesterday I managed to do 2 cards. Well, I should say 1 card (which I am unhappy with) and most of one card that I am happier with - though they were both based on Split Coast Stampers sketch of the week. I think the one that isn't quite finished yet, may become a card I make for a swap I am in in September! At least I hope so. I am having trouble coming up with ideas for these swaps. The calliber of work is so high - I am not sure mine will live up.

I will post pics of the cards - both the one I like and the one I don't when I get a chance. Hopefully tomorrow we will head to the beach. If the girl's mood improves that is...

A la prochaine

No comments:

Post a Comment