Tuesday, July 21, 2009

work...work...work

I worked Wednesday and Thursday 6:30 - 6:30 and Friday and Saturday 11:30 - 11:30. Then I was on call Sunday, 2nd call so I thought I might not have to go in. No such luck. 7 hours of overtime, then I did an extra 6 hours on Monday. Just when I'm thinking I never want to see the inside of the hospital again, I get 2 calls today to do overtime. One on my current floor, and one on my old floor. No! 6 days in a row is enough already! I am done.

Somehow my job always gets in the way of crafting! In good news, I mailed off one of my swaps, and did 2 - 2 page spreads during the 6 days of chaos. I plan to do something tonight. maybe some scrapbooking? Or I just might play with my new SU toys. So many choices....

A la prochaine

No comments:

Post a Comment