Saturday, June 26, 2010

Emma's Throwback Challenge

So my effort to get back to my scrapbooking continues! Miss Emma, from My Creative Time (blinkie on right side of my blog) has a challenge each Thursday, which I decided to join this week. This very simple layout uses Zoobaloo. It was one of my first cartridges ever, and on I rarely use, despite the fact that I couldn't live without it :)







The paper is all from Close to my Heart. I love how their paper packs come with matching card stock. It makes my life so much easier! I like how this page turned out. And mostly how I saw it in my head. If you haven't visited Emma's site, you should. Her work is amazing and she is so helpful to new Gypsy users like me. Love her!!
Tomorrow I will post one of the cards I put in the card box for Andrew's teachers. Look at me posting so many days in a row!! I am proud of me :)
A la prochaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment