Thursday, June 24, 2010

Ugh!

So I am home today, sick to my stomach. Fun! Fun! i have lots of crafting to do - gifts for my son's teachers and the girls from his cafeteria. Some of it really needs to be done by tomorrow, the girls in the cafeteria won't be working next week. I have all the cards made, I just need to make little boxes for them. Hopefully I will feel better later this afternoon, and I will be able to get the work done.

This cute little card uses the Doodlecharms cricut cartirdge. I used the border feature to get all three icecreams. I turned it into a gift card, and adhered a card for one of DS's friends inside. i was really pleased with how they turned out. I made 3 of the borders, and used them to make 3 different cards. 2 boys versions and one girl version. After all, who doesn't love ice cream??




I will take pictures of all the cards I made for gifts, and I must go scour Made by Momo's blog, to try to find a video I am sure she made of a card box. Off to hunt the web.
A la prochaine...




No comments:

Post a Comment