Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Pink, White and Green

If you are looking for my Cooking with Cricut project, click HERE.

Spring is in the air! The weather in Nova Scotia is slowly turning away from winter - though it is trying to hang on. Over at Cricut Cardz Challenge we have a color challenge celebrating spring's arrival. Make a card, using any cartridge, and use white, pink and green only. Here is what I came up with:



I have not cut much from Rock Princess, but I saw this rose, and decided to give it a try, it seemed very springy! I cut it at 3 inches, though looking at the finished card, I wish I have cut it a bit bigger. The stamp is from SU and the paper is also mostly SU, though the green background is from my stash. I used my Threading Waters Fiskars punch and the pink pearls are from my stash.

Hop on over to CCC, see what DT#2 came up with, and play along with us.

Some challenges:
Die Cutting Divas - spring is on the way
Papertake Weekly - It's a mom thing
Kreative Kraft Friends - spring
Die Cut Dreams - mother's day
Oooh La La Creations - mothers day
Stamping with the Dragon - bring on spring
Stampin for the Weekend - mother's day
The Stamp Man - mother's day
Crafty Catz - mother's day
Aly's Sunday Challenge - spring
I did it Creations - spring
Craft Your Days Away - for mom
ECP Challenges - for mum
Little Claire Designs - pink and green

A la prochaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment