Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Green Scene

It is challenge day at Cooking With Cricut. Todays challenge is to create a green scene using at least two different shades of green. In some way this gave me too much freedom :) It took me time to decide what to create. Here is what I came up with:





Isn't it cute?? My son is going to a birthday party this weekend, and he wanted a fun card to give him. I think this fits the bill! The frog and the fly are both from Boys Will be Boys. I was trying to come up with something to hold the card open with, as it is an easel card, and the fly struck me as funny. The stamp is from Simply Sweet Stamps, and the inside says "Hoppy Birthday" from the same stamps set. The paper is mostly Stampin Up, but some is from my scrap box. The ribbon is from Michaels.

Please hop over to CWC, see what the design team came up with, and play along with us.

Some challenges:

Incy Wincy Designs - for the boys
Stamp Fairy - green
Card Cupids - green
ECP challenges - green
Wee Memories - green
Card Makin Mamas - green
Delicious Doodles - use green
Pattie's Creations - go green
Shelly's Images - something green
StampInsanity - holy guacamole - something green
Charisma Cards - easel card
Paper Play - shades of green
Really Reasonable Ribbon - for the boys
AI Factory - lucky green
Creative Card Crew - green

A la prochaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment