Wednesday, April 6, 2011

April Showers

The challenge today over at Cooking with Cricut is very appropriate, at least it is this week in Nova Scotia... april showers have been out in full force. Hopefully the sun will be out again soon, I am starting to forget what it looks loke :) Here is the card I came up with :



The card base is from Smiley Cards, the umbrella is from Paisley, and the circle is from George and Basic Shapes. I used my Scrappy Moms stamps for the sentiment and drew in the little rain drops by hand. I decided to emboss it with my Cuttlebug Dotted Swiss embossing folder. The paper is mostly Stamping Up, and the ribbon is from Michaels.

Hop on over to Cooking with Cricut see what the design team came up with, and play along with us :)

A la prochaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment