Monday, April 11, 2011

Paper Playtime

It is monday, that means it is challenge day over at Paper Playtime ! Today's challenge is weather. It has been doing alot of raining here in Nova Scotia, but this weekend it was gorgeous! I decided to do something cheerful. Here is what I came up with:



The rainbow is cut from Once Upon a Princess. I used the hide contour feature on the clouds, and stamped some cutie Peachy Keen orincess faces on them. I think they look adorable! The stamp is from Scrappy Moms. They are one of my favorite stamp companies. There stuff is beautiful. The paper is all Stampin Up and Close to my Heart, and the ribbon is from Michaels.

I hope you all head over to Paper Playtime, see what the Queens came up with today, and play along with us. You could win some adorable Joy's Life stamps :)

Some challenges -
Creative Cowgirls - spring time and rainy days
I Did it Creations - sing a song
Little Claire's Designs - spring colors
Crafty Ann's Challenge - raise a smile
Sew Many Challenges - color challenge
ABC Challenges - r is for ribbon
Crafty Creations - inspired by the rain
Creative Card Crew - april showers
Simon Says Stamp - spring colors
Stampin Royalty - color challenge

A la prochaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment