Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Eater Bunny Blog Hop!

To see my CWC DT post click HERE.

Welcome to the Easter Bunny Blog Hop, featuring the design team from Cricut Cardz Challenge. If you have come here from my wonderful and talented friend Janis's blog, then you are in the right spot. If you just happened upon the hop, then you should go back to Cricut Cardz Challenge and see all the cute creations we have made for you. Here is what I cam up with:



The card base is from Birthday Bash, the scallop is from Gypsy Wanderings, the top layer is from George and Basic Shapes. Create a Critter, one of my favorite cartridges , is where I found the basket and the bunny, and the cute little eggs are from Easter 2010. Iused my Simply Sweet stamp set for the sentiment, which I tried to curve - I think I need a bit more practise at that...

So, I am giving away some blog candy, which I completely forgot to take a picture of... it is a cute little rubber stamp set with some simple sentiments. I will post a picture later today, as soon as I get home...

And here it is! I managed to find a picture on line. Even easier than taking a picture, I hope it's big enough...




So how do you win the stamp set? Easy peasey!

1) Become a follower, if you aren't one alreday.
2) Leave me a comment below. You have until tomorrow night at midnight to comment.

The next stop on today's hop is Shelly. Click HERE to go visit her :)

A la prochaine...
Free Forum Sigs

No comments:

Post a Comment