Sunday, July 11, 2010

Momo's Tuesday Challenge

So the final challenge I participated in this week is Momo's. She challenged us to make a project about love. I had really hoped to do a scrapbook page with some pictures of my family, because that is what love means to me. Unfortunately I am so far behind in my scrapbooking, that I don't even have a family picture that includes my daughter anywhere but on the computer! Terrible, I know... Instead I decided to do a wedding card. One of DH's cousins is getting married in Ottawa next weekend. Unfortunately we can't go, but I still wanted to make a card.


I cut the couple out of Stretch Your Imagination and silhoutted them. I loved how it turned out. I then stamped my sentiment and embossed it in gold. The background paper looked pretty blah to me. So I stamped some flourishes with Versa Mark, just to add a subtle decoration. I stole a technique from Momo to decorate the bottom of my card. I got 3 pink pieces of paper from my stash. Used the scallop border punch on all of them, and lined them up with a piece of gold ribbon on the top, and VOILA! A lovely border for the bottom of my card. Thanks momo :)
The paper is all from stampin up, as is the sentiment on the front and inside of the card. the gold ribbon I picked up at my LSS. So that's it. thanks for looking,
A la prochaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment