Saturday, July 31, 2010

Paper playtime challenge #9

Another day, another challenge. Paper Playtime is doing a BBQ challenge this week. This was a bit of a challenge for me, until I remember I had this great stamp set from MFT - here is what I came up with:



The paper is StampinUp and the ink is Memento and Stampin Up. I used my Prismacolor pencils and baby oil. This is a really new technique to me - I have only used it 3 or 4 times, and all in the past few weeks. I'm not thrilled with the coloring this time - I think I maybe didn't color enough - so I was trying to blend color that wasn't really there? I don't know. The red background paper is actually BBQ paper - hard to see - but there are forks and knives and a spatual on it in a slightly lighter red. I found it in my scrapbox, it's been there for about 2 years.

I am going to try something different for tomorrow's post. I am working my second of 4 twelve hour shifts tomorrow, and will not have the time to finish a project tomorrow, like I did tonight. I am going to try to save a post, so all I have to do tomorrow is publish it. We'll see how it works :)

Thanks for dropping by, hope you're all having a great weekend!

A la prochaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment