Friday, July 16, 2010

Vacation!!

My 2 weeks of vacation started yesterday - yay me!! - although I am doing an overtime shift on Saturday. We aren't planning to go away anywhere, so I am hoping to get some crafting done.

Today's card is a shape card that I made for one of my nephew's birthday. He just turned 4, and is in love with Lightning McQueen, I decided to do a CARS card for him.







Didn't it turn out super cute?? It was a bit of a challenge to make. Some of the pieces were so small! In the end though, it was totally worth it! I used My Pink Stamper's stamps for the "happy happy birthday" sentiment. I love how perfectly her stamps stamp. They are crisp and clear, and easy to use. My nephew really liked the card - so all in all, successful!

Tomorrow I am going to a Crop for Cancer. I actually have a whole day to scrapbook! Yay me! I will try to post some layouts ovew the weekend.

A la prochaine....

No comments:

Post a Comment