Sunday, July 18, 2010

You scream, I scream, we all scream...

for ice cream!! I made this little card for a challenge on the Fantabulous Cricut blog. They challenged us to make a cool yummy treat, with an option to make it a shape card. here is what I did:


I made the ice cream from Doodlecharms, and welded it on my gypsy. I decided to weld it at the cherry, intead of along the side. It actually worked pretty well! The paper was all Stampin Up. I then used a cuttlebug folder ov the cone part to give it a little texture. The cherry is stickled, for a bit of bling. I also used My Pink Stamper stamps. The sentiment sats sweet thoughts of you, which I thought was appropriate for an ice cream card. I did a bit of doodling around with my white gel pen, and inked up the cone a bit... all in all I think it's cute!

I had hoped to do a few more challnges this week, but only had one day off from work. Maybe next week will be better. Thanks for visiting :)

A la prochaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment