Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Zoo Baby

I have discovered recently that I love to make frames as gifts. I made a couple over the years as presents for my son's teachers, but made this one as a baby shower gift for a dirlfriend at work. I just think it is so cute! I am considering making one today for my nephew's room. His birthday is tomorrow. I guess I will have to run to Walmart to get a frame :)



So this frame uses Robotz for the font - I LOVE that font!! And Create a Critter for the wagon and the animals. I got the idea for this cute little animal train from a card Momo made a few months ago. You can see her sweet card HERE Isn't it adorable? You should spend some time checking out her blog. I get tons of inspiration from her!

As per usual I have been hopping around the web looking for challenges, ever since I started playing along with Emma and Momo I have become addicted to them! So, here are the challenges I am using this little frame for:

a) Fantabulous Cricut - The challenge was to make a zoo project.

b)Paper Cutz Challenge - The challenge this week was to create a project with wheels.

I have lots of crafting to do before my vacation is over, so I will be back with more projects tommorow, or maybe even later today.

A la prochaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment