Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Banner Card

Today at Cricut Cardz, the challenge was to make a Christmas card using a mini banner on your card. I have to admit, I spent the better part of the last 2 weeks stumped over this. I don't have Birthday Bash (though I asked Santa for it for Christmas) and I just wasn't sure what I wanted to use as a background for the banner. At the last possible moment, this idea occured to me:



Pretty cute eh? The lights are from Christmas Cheer, cut at 1.8 inches. The "joy" is from Robotz, my go to chunky font - cut at 1 inch. I bought the silver "ribbon" at Michaels, and the sparkly pink paper is from DCWV. The stamp I used is a from Cornish Farm Stamps and embossed with silver.

I hope you all head over to Cricut Cardz Challenge and play along with us!

Some challenges:
Sassy Studio - non traditional colors
Pear Tree Designs - christmas
The Crafty Pad - embossing
Cupcake Craft Challenge - non-traditional christmas (I chose non-traditional colors)
ABC Christmas Challenge - pick one challenge from the year - "L" lights
ABC Challenges - J for jewels
ECP Challenges - christmas
Stamp, Scrap and Doodle - favorite color to work with

A la prochaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment