Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas Mini Album

This week at Cricut Mini Albums, the challenge is to make a Christmas mini album. I was wanting to make something I could use as a stocking stuffer for my sister, so I decided to make a toilet paper roll album. It came together really quickly:



All the paper is from a DCWV stack. It is gorgeous paper, but I discovered that the thicker paper is a little tricky to glue around the rolls.



Almost all the cuts are from Joys of the Season. One of the best things about the design teams I am on, is that I am re-discovering some of my older cartridges.



I cut all the toilet paper rolls down to 4 inches in length. One of the rolls is slightly wider than the others, but I used it as the cover, and you can't even tell.



To hold the whole thing together, I punched holes at one end, and used my Cropodile to put eyelets. Then I used 2 binder rings to attach it all. Easy Peasy!



The tags are cut from Sweet Treats at 4 inches, and I bought the gold ribbon at my LSS.



The "believe" cut is the only one not from Joys of the Season, I cut it from Gypsy Wanderings.



I am going to put some pictures of the kids on the tags. My sister lives far away, and doesn't often get to see them. I thought this way, she could have a few pictures close by.

Some challenges:

All Sorts - last minute christmas
Charisma Cardz - christmas gift
One Stitch at a Time - anything goes

I will post the winner from the Paper Playtime Blog Hop later today.

A la prochaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment