Sunday, December 26, 2010

Cheers!!

This week over at Paper Playtime the challenge is to create a New Year's project. I could not resist playing with one of my new cartridges. Santa was good to me and I was gifted 4 cartridges (yay!!). One of them was Simply Charmed which is so stinkin cute!! Here is what I came up with:



The glass is cut at 2.5 inches, the bottle at 3.5 inches and "cheers" at 1". The faces on this are VERY small - I had to do some cutting and poking to get them to work. The paper is all a mix, but the patterned paper is from CTMH. I think it is a really cute card. I can't wait to play with the rest of my cartridges :)

Come on over to Paper Playtime and show us your New Year creations!

I wish you all a peaceful holiday season and blessing for the New year. May 2011 be wonderful for us all!


A la prochaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment