Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Christmas Gift Tags

Today is challenge day over at Cricut Cardz Challenge. The challenge today was to make a set of two or more gift cards (3x3) or gift tags. I decided to make a set of 5 3x3 cards. I am really happy with how cute they turned out. Here they are:





This cutie snowman is from Doodlecharms, and the paper is from K & Co. The Noel stamp is from Close to my Heart.



I love this little gingerbread man! He is from Smiley Cards, cut at 2.2 inches. The paper is from Stampin Up.



Santa is from Doodlecharms. I am really enjoying this old cartridge these days, especially now that I can easily cut out my layers using hide contour on my Gypsy! The paper in from K and Co.



My new favorite Christmas cartridge is Winter Frolic. It has so many cute cuts! This little tree is cut from it at 2.5 inches. The paper is Stampin Up.



The little reindeer is from Create a Critter, on of my all time favorite carts. I think I cut him a bit too small, but other than that he is adorable!

3x3 cards make the cutest little gift cards. This whole set took me about 90 minutes to put together, and I think would make a great gift for a teacher, and used things from my scrap box. I hope you all go over to Cricut Cardz Challenge, get inspired by the design team, and make a set of cards or tags yourself!

A la prochaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment