Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Trim the Tree

It is challenge day over at Cooking With Cricut . Today's challenge? It's beginning to look alot like Christmas!! Trim the tree, deck the halls... you get the idea :) Here is what I came up with:



The tree is from Winter Frolic - one of my new favorites - the paper is almost all from Stampin Up and the stamp is from Cornish Farm. I bought the little pearls ages ago when a LSS was closing, but I have no idea who made them. Be sure to head on over to Cooking With Cricut, get inspired by the Design Team, and play along with us!

Some Challenges:
Stamps R Us - holiday card
Scrappy Frogs Challenge - christmas
Crafty Sentiments - christmas
Fresh Brewed Blog - christmas

I'll be back later with my submission for Cricut Cardz Challenge, hope to see you all then :)

A la prochaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment