Sunday, March 18, 2012

CardzTV Sketch Challenge

Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you have all had a wonderful weekend.  I took 2 classes at my LSS.  They were such fun.  I am here tonight with a submission for CardzTV's sketch challenge.  Here is what I came up with:


Cute eh?  This uses Hero Arts Four Dolls set and Arigato set.  I colored everything with my Prisma Colors.  The patterned paper is from an old PC Stack that I bought when our Michael's first opened, and the card stock is a mix of SU and Recollections.  The bling is from my stash.  I am happy with how this cute little card turned out.  Here is the picture of the sketch we were to follow:


A challenge or two for my little card:
Cardz TV - sketch challenge
4 Crafty Chicks - chicks rule
Do You Stack Up - favorite color (pink and green are my 2 favorite colors)

A la prochaine...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment