Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Cricut Cardz - Wearing of the Green

Pin It


Happy Wednesday every one!  It is mid-March Break here is Nova Scotia, so my crafting time has been a bit limited.  Maybe, next week :)  Today is Cricut Cardz Challenge #104 - Wearing of the Green.  Mary challenged us to use any cartridge to make a card who's main color is green.   Here is what I came up with:

Isn't it cute??  So, this is a simple 3.5x3.5 card.  I cut the shamrock from Paper Doll Dress up, and Peachied him up with PK Boy Mates, and doodled with my Sakura Jelly Roll pen.  The border and stamped sentiment are from My Creative Time stamps.  I adore this set that Emma created called Small Talk.  It comes with a ton of sentiments, and they all fit perfectly in that little space.  Awesome, huh?  The paper is mostly Stampin Up and the ribbon is from Michael's.

Hope on over to Cricut Cardz Challenge, see what the rest of the DT came up with to inspire you, and be sure to play along with us!  Thanks for dropping in today, I hope to be back later this afternoon, with a project that I have been working on since last week - it is almost done, so hopefully the kids will let me have a little crafting time today.

A challenge or two for my little card:
Bitten by the Bug - shamrock or green
Scrappy Moms Stamps - St Patrick's Day
My Pink Stamper - St. Patrick's day
More Than Favors - St Patrick's Day
Cooking With Cricut - St Patrick's Day or Rainbows
Kaboodle Doodles - show us some green
Pile it On - shamrock or shades of green
Sentimental Sundays - green or recycle
Delightful Challenges - St Patrick's Day
Paper Craft Star - green
Raise the Bar - green

A la prochaine...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment