Sunday, March 25, 2012

Getting on the Right Track

So, I have decided that the time has come to be honest about my weight, and my need to get rid of it.  I have about 30 lbs on that I need to shed.  The last time I lost a good amount of weight, was after Gabrielle was born.  I gained about 65 lbs when I was pregnant with her.  It took a long time, but was able to lose 80 lbs.  Unfortunately close to half of that has snuck back on over the past few years.  I found it VERY helpful last time to write down all my food.  I decided to make a food diary that I would be excited to write in every day.  Here is what I came up with:


Isn't this adorable??  The pizza is from Simply Charmed, the carrot and apple are both from Create a Critter.  The title is cut from Baby Step, I welded it on my Gypsy Girl first.  I used a stamp from Whimsical Designs - Whimsical Fun stamp set - I love that Yummo stamp!  The cute little Peachy Keen faces are from Boy Mates and Happy Lashes.  I doodled the food up with my Sakura Jelly Roll pens.  I bought some twine last week at my LSS - The Cutting Garden, and I used that to add the final touch for my Food Journal.  Here is a close up of that cute little pizza from Simply Charmed.  Love it :)


I have been using my Journal faithfully this past week.  I have lost 2.6 lbs already!  Yay me!  I have a ton more to go, but at least this is a start...  I hope you all had a good weekend.  I will have a few more projects for you this week, so I hope you come back to visit again soon.

Crafts 4 Eternity - in the kitchen
Dorcerela Creations - food
Stampin for the Weekend - anything goes
Sweet Stampin Challenge - anything goes
Just Keep on Creating - anything goes
By the Cute and Girly - in the kitchen
Crafty Purple Frog - anything goes
Ribbon Carousel Challenge - bakers twine


A la prochaine...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment