Friday, April 20, 2012

52 Weeks of Tags - Acrostic

Happy Friday!  It is challenge day over at 52 Weeks of Tags.  Today's challenge was a doozy!  Janis challenged us to make an acrostic with our name.  Michelle is a really long name, and trying to fit it on a tag was a real challenge!  Here is what I came up with:


The tag is from Plantin Schoolbook, the tulips are from Walk in my Garden and the font is from Quarter Note.  I typed all the words out on the computer.  The paper is mostly CTMH.  Despite the challeneges, I am really happy with how this turned out :)

Please hop over to Pause Dream Enjoy, check out what the DT came up with, and play along with us!!

A challenge or two for my little tag:
Aud Sentiments - spring colors
Card and Scrap - use flowers
My Mojo Monthly - tagology

A la prochaine...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment