Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Disney Week - Eeyore Project 4


Hi everyone, and welcome to Disney week!  This is not a hop... it is just a group of  crafters who have decided to  post Disney related projects on our sites this week (including Hello Kitty, Pixar, Pooh, Sesame Street, etc.) Some people might post a new project every day; others may only get a few projects out all week, but we will all be showcasing DISNEY (or some other animated character).

There is a link list at the bottom of this post of all the Disney crafters playing along. Feel free to visit us this week and be inspired.  Here is my first project:



This is a 5x5 card.  I cut the frame from Elegant Edges.  Eeyore is cut from the Pooh and Friends cartridge.  The sentiment is from TPC Studio stamps and stamped with Versafine black ink.  I used my sakura jelly roll pen to do all of the doodling.



A challenge or two for my cute card:
Sundays with Chrissy - favorite color combo (anything pink and blue)
Robyn's Fetish - anything goes
Inspire me Fridays - anything goes
Stars and Stamps Midweek Throwdown - thinking of you
Die Cuttin Divas - use pastel colors
Cooking With Cricut - thinking of you, card outreach - I will be sending this to I Feel The Love to be forwarded to Emily, a 6 year old with Leukemia.



A la prochaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment