Monday, April 9, 2012

Disney Week - Winnie Baby - Project 2


Hi everyone, and welcome to Disney week!  This is not a hop... it is just a group of  crafters who have decided to  post Disney related projects on our sites this week (including Hello Kitty, Pixar, Pooh, Sesame Street, etc.) Some people might post a new project every day; others may only get a few projects out all week, but we will all be showcasing DISNEY (or some other animated character).

There is a link list at the bottom of this post of all the Disney crafters playing along. Feel free to visit us this week and be inspired.  Here is my second project:



I love Winnie the Pooh :)  I cut him from the Pooh Font - it has all these cute baby Pooh cuts on it.  The  card stock is from Recollections and the patterned paper is Creative Memories.  I bought the buttons at Walmart, they came is a giant pack, so I am starting to use buttons more!  The sentiment is from My Pink Stamper, one of her original stamp sets.




A challenge or two for my cute little card:
Anything Goes Challenge - anything goes
Catch the Bug - anything goes
Divas by Design - anything goes
Simon Says Stamps - use your favorite tool (my Cricut and Gypsy girl)
Bloggers Challenge - to "die" for
Throwback Thursday - any project using an old Cricut cartridge


A la prochaine...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment