Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Peachy Keen Candy Basket

Happy Wednesday everyone!  Sorry things have been a little quiet here over the past few days, I loaned a friend my laptop last week, and only just got it back about 2 hours ago.  Today, I decided to play along in Peachy Keen's Challenge, and am squeaking in under the wire.  The challenge was to make a candy holder.  Here is what I came up with:



I decided to make my daughter a little Easter basket.  The handle of the basket used my Threading Water punch and that cute little pink and white bunny paper was just sitting in my Scrap box.  I cut the bunny from Birthday Bash and stamped her face with Wide Eyed and Bushy Tailed from Peachy Keen.  I drew in some whiskers, doodled with my Sakura jelly roll and gave her pink ears and pink paws.   The sentimetn is from Simply Sweet Stamps.  I decided to use some twine to give her a little bow.  I think she is really cute :)
Tomorrow I am going to make a little basket for my son.  I think I may make one with a chick....

I will be back tomorrow to play along with some challenges, but for now, I need to go to bed!  I have had 5 hours sleep since Monday morning at 6 am, and my bed is calling my name!   Thanks for dropping by!!

A challenge or two:
Peachy Keen - 3D candy holder
Cupcake Inspiration - bunny cupcake
Creative Monday - anything but a card
Top Tip Tuesday - easter/animal
Creative Craft Challenges - anything but a card
Allways Something Creative - easter baskets
I Brake for Challenges - anything but a card

A la prochaine...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment