Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A Brolly for Two

Happy Wednesday!  It is challenge day over at Cricut Cardz Challenge.  Today Mary challenged us to use any cartridge to make an "April Showers" card.  Here is what I came up with:


The umbrella was cut at 3.55 inches from Paisley Cartridge - the shadow was MUCH bigger than I thought, but it still gives a nice contrast. The sentiment, which I LOVE is from Impression Obsession's Get Well Wishes stamp set.  The paper is mostly CTMH - I have been hanging on to this patterned paper for ever :)  I used D'vine Swirls to emboss the the pink layer, and the brown ribbon is from Michael's.

Hope on over to Cricut Cardz Challenge, see what the talented DT came up with to inspire you, and please play along with us!

A challenge or two for my little card:
Scrap-Creations - april showers
Shopping our Stash - april showers
Frosted Designs - weather
Paper Creations Ink - april showers
Fantabulous Cricut - april showers

A la prochaine...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment