Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Cute Corn from Smiley Cards

I am going crazy with this cartridge! The cuts are SO cute!! I just love the corn on the cob. It makes me smile. I made this cute little Thank You card with Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge on my brain. I had every intention of using an older cartridge, but found this corn and could not resist! Obviously I won't be entering it into Throwback Thursday, I don't think I could find a newer cartridge if I tried! Here's the card:



Adorable, isn't it?? I used my new Scrappy Moms stamps for the saying, isn't it just perfect?? And I think it's wonderful for a Thank you card. The paper is all from Stampin Up, the ribbon I bought at Michaels, and the buttons were bought at my LSS. Super cute, isn't it?

Some challenges:
Cooking With Cricut - colors of fall/ harvest
Imagine Nation Monday - buttons (though not made with the imagine...)
Gingerloft Challenges - buttons
Stamps R Us - buttons and bows
Crafty Card Makers - stitching
City Crafter - thank you card

A la prochaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment