Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Fantabulous Cricut #36

A month or so ago I got an amazing new set of stamps called Simply Sweet Stamps, as soon as I saw the "caught a bug?" sentiment, I saw this card in my head:



Isn't it cute?? The jar was cut from Doodlecharms and the bug is from Create a Critter. The pink paper is from Stampin Up, the patterned paper is CTMH, the ribbon is from Michael's, and the stamp from Simply Sweet Stamps.

The challenege this week at Fantabulous Cricut is to make a Get Well card. I think this fits the bill. I am also entering this into One Stitch at a Time challenge, to use your favorite colors. Little Red Wagon has an anything in threes challenge, I used 3 little jewels.

Be sure to come back tomorrow to see my Design Team submission for Cricut Cardz Challenge. Have a great day!

A la prochaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment