Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Look What's At My Walmart!!

Yesterday, my daughter and I went to pick up a couple of things, and you will never guess what they had!! NEW CRICUT STUFF!! 6 new lite cartirdges, and beautiful new expressions in pretty colors! I whipped out my cell phone and took a few picks, I am sure the Walmart worker thought I was insane! The pics are not the best, I apologize in advance, but I was so excited!! Nova Scotia NEVER gets anything early...





This one was in my cart to buy, but I didn't, not yet. I will though, it's on my must have list. The little girls are SO cute, and there are dancing animals too. Adorable!!


















Sorry, this one is terribly blurry! They look a bit like stained glass windows. The layer is a phrase.



I apparently forgot to take a picture of the front of Holly Jolly, but it has REALLY cute christmas pictures. It was in my cart too. But I came home with nothing.



These all look so pretty in real life! I especially like the purple colored one, however a new Expression is not in my budget.

A la prochaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment