Monday, November 8, 2010

More Smiley Cards!

I think Smiley Cards is just too cute!! I am in love with it - I wish it had a handbook, but hopefully that will come. I made this card yesterday for my Dad - it was his birthday. It is a 5x5 card, and I think it is adorable!!



I used my brand new Scrappy Moms stamps . I am loving them! I used my Spots and Dots cuttlebug embossing folder to add a little interest to the bottom of the card - I couldn't find a patterned paper I liked. I wanted this to be a good "male card" given that it was for my dad's 66th birthday, but used an image that my kids chose, because they wanted to be a part of the card too. I hope this struck that balance. I also love just how easy this card was to create. 20 minutes from loading the cricut to saying to my husband "honey, look how cute this card is!"

A few challenges:

Made by Momo - embossing
My Time to Craft - quick and cute
Papertake Weekly - cards for boys/ men
Party Time Tuesdays - birthday anything goes
Little Red Wagon - use the color red
wee memories - happy birthday
2 Sisters - birthday
Crazy 4 Challenges - square cards
Crafty Cardmakers - embossing

A la prochaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment