Monday, November 22, 2010

Paper Playtime Thanks

It feels like a month of Sundays since I posted, but it has really only been 5 days. Time flies!! Today over at Paper Playtime the challenge is to create a Thank You project, which you can interpret however you want. We have a great sponsor this week too! Digital Delights is offering a $10 gift certificate! I thought this little elf was so cute, that I decided to try my hand at a digital stamp. My second time ever... here it is:



Isn't she adorable?? I colored her in with my Prismacolor Pencils, using the baby oil technique. I also used a stamp from Stampin Up, and the paper is all Stampin Up. I am really pleased with how she turns out!

I hope you all hop over to Paper Playtime, to play along with us, and see what all the other queens came up with this week. I am working 12 hour evenings today, and tomorrow, so I will probably not be back till Wednesday. See you all then :)


A la prochaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment