Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A Blog Button and a Winner!

I have a blog button!! The amazing Abby over at Scrapbookaholic by Abby created it for me :) Isn't it cute? I hope some of you decide to grab it, and post it on your blogs - that would be so exciting!



I have picked a winner from the Bitten by the Love Bug hop. Sorry it's a day late, life got in the way yesterday...

The winner is...

Josie0602 said...
Awesome card and purse set!! I may have to scraplift your idea!!

Josie, please contact me by February 8th with your details, so I can get the stamp set in the mail to you. Hope you all have a wonderful day, and anyone in the path of this monster storm stays safe. We will be getting close to 2 feet of snow in the next 24 hours. What fun...


A la prochaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment