Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A lucky card...

Happy Wednesday everyone! It is challenge day over at Cricut Cardz Challenge. Todays challenge was to make a St Patrick's Day card using any cartridge or colors, but no shamrocks.

I got Simply Charmed for Christmas, which I was so excited about! I LOVE how cute this cartridge is! As soon as I saw the cute St Patrick's things, this card lept into my mind. Here it is:












Isn't it cute? The sentiment inside is from Create a Critter, all other cuts are from Simply Charmed. I used one of my cute Peachy Keen stamps for his face, and then decorated him with a little bit of chalk and my white gel pen. I love how cute he is :) The only thing that I might have changed is the size of the pot of gold - I kind of wish I had made it bigger... but I wanted to make sure it fit in an A2 card.

I hope you all come over to Cricut Cardz Challenge and see what DT # 2 came up with, and play along with us. Have a great day!

Some challenges:

My Time to Craft - hats
One Stitch at a Time - anything but a square
Paper Sundaes - masculine colors
Corrosive Challenege - magical creatures
Terifically Thrilling Thursday - anything goes
Crafty Purple Card - something magical
Pixie Dust Studios - shape card

A la prochaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment