Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Fishy Kisses

If you are looking for my DT submission for Cooking with Cricut, please click HERE.

Another double design team day for me :) The challenge over at Cricut Cardz Challenges this week is to come up with a valentines card using blue, green and white only. I was stumped for a minute - no pink? no red? really?? Then I remeberd this great stamp I have that says "fishy kisses" and the idea, evolved from there. Here it is:



Isn't that fishy fabulous?? I cut her from Smiley Cards - the free Gypsy download we got last fall - then I embossed her with my Tiny Bubbles cuttlebug folder. The hearts the sentiment is on are cut with an old Creative Memories punch, and the patterned paper - which I thought looked a bit like seaweed, is from an old 6x12 pad from Provocraft. The stamp is from my Simply Sweet set - which is currently unavailable, so no link today - hopefully this fabulous, versatile and huge set of stamps will be available again soon, I will let you know...

Head on over to CCC, see whay DT#2 came up with for this color challenge, and play along with us :)

Don't forget, this weekend is the Cooking with Cricut blog hop, with candy at every stop :) Hope to see you all there...

A la prochaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment