Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Go Wild!

Sorry for the late post - these night shifts are really cutting into my blogging routine. I must get better with pre-scheduling my posts - but that would involve organization, something I am not so hot at :) The Challenge today over at Cooking with Cricut is to use hearts and flowers. Here is what I came up with:



Isn't my girlie Zebra a cutie? She is cut from Create a Critter. The hearts are from George, as are the squares they are sitting on. The stamps is from Joy's Life - Lots of Pun. The cardstock is a mix from my stash and the patterned paper is from an old Cricut 12x6 stack for Animal Kingdom.

I hope you all head over to CWC and check out the design teams beautiful work, and play along with us...

A la prochaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment