Friday, February 4, 2011

Smooches!!

Happy Friday! It is challenge day over at Flaunt it Fridays. The challenge today is to use those fabulous lips from Indie Art. Indie Art is not a cartridge I owned until the free Gypsy download - so thanks Prove Craft :) Here is the project I came up with today :)







So I completely stole this idea from Gigi over at The Cricut Bug. She made a fabulous heart shaped box that you can see HERE - the instructions are there too. As you can see, I filled the little box with Barbie nail polish - we didn't have chocolate yet...

The paper is all from Stampin Up, those cute little pearls are from Close to my Heart, they were a free gift from my consultant. I did some doodling with my Signo white gel pen. I am really happy with how it turned out.

Head on over to FIF, see what the design team came up with to inspire you, and be sure to play along :)

A la prochaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment