Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Purple Elephants??

My baby girl turned 5 last week. It was a little bit shattering, but also very exciting. The day before her birthday I registered her for school, it is hard to believe that the baby days in my life are gone. I am soon to be the mother of two school-age children...

Todays post isn't paper crafting related at all, it is more food crafting related. I made my daughter an elephant cake - she insisted it be purple... so here it is:



She wanted flowers on it, so I faked my way through it. She loved it, which is all that matters :) Here she is about to blow out her candles:



I hope you all come back tomorrow, I will have my design team submissions for Cricut Cardz Challenge, and Cooking With Cricut. See you all then :)

A la prochaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment