Thursday, January 13, 2011

Flaunt It Friday

The challenge this week at Flaunt It Fridays is to use the skull from Mini Monsters in a non-Halloween way. I have an eight year old son, and he LOVES skulls. So I decided to make him something. This is what I came up with:



Cute eh? So I designed the door hanger on George and Basic Shapes, and made a shadow. I welded it all together on my Gypsy, and made sure everything fit. I then found out that there was a door hanger on TBBM - oh well, that'll teach me not to check my cartridges first :) The no girls allowed sign is from Boys Will be Boys. the paper is all from Stampin Up.

My son loves it! My 4 year old daughter hates it!! She has twice threatened to rip it off his door when it was closed and he told her to read the sign... oh the joys :) I think I'm going to make her one for her door. I now just need to find a no boys allowed sign :)

Hope on over to Flaunt It Fridays and see how the rest of the team flaunted it this week, and then play along with us!

A la prochaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment