Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Happy Birthday

Good morning everyone. It is a double challenge day for me. If you are looking for my Cricut Cardz Challenge submission click HERE. Today at Cooking With Cricut the challenge was to come up with a Birthday related project. This was a no-brainer for me. My daughter turns 5 one week from today, so I made a project for her, and here it is:



Pretty cute, eh? She is obsessed with Ariel, and has been for over a year. So I used Disney's Dream Come True cartirdge, and cut Ariel big - 4.5 inches. Some of the pieces were still really small! I cut the Happy 5th Birthday from Robotz. I designed everything on my Gypsy girl, to make sure everything fit. The patterned paper is from a stack I bought YEARS ago, when the Michaels first opened near us. The rest of the paper is from SU. I blinged up her flower, and I think my daughter will love it!

So, hop on back to CWC, get inspired by the Design Team, and paly along with us :)

Some challenges:
Paper Playtime - party
The Crafty Pad - something girly
Sarah Hurley - birthday girl
Alphabet Challenge Blog - L for ladies
The ABC Challenge - M for magical
The Crazy Challenge - dots and stripes (in the background paper)
Prairie Fairy Fridays - birthday
Creative Inspirations Challenge - celebrations
Made by Momo Challenge - princess theme

A la prochaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment