Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Pile on the Challenges

Santa was generous to me this year :) I got 4 new cartridges, Birthday Bash, Rock Princess, Boys Will Be Boys and Simply Charmed, aren't I a lucky girl?? I decided to cut a circle card, using the card function on Birthday Bash and the super cute little elephant :) Here it is:



I cut the card at 5 inches, I had never used the cartridge before, so it was all a bit of an experiment. It was the easiest circle card I ever made, and I love the scallops. The elephant was cut at 3.7 inches, I made sure it all fit with my Gypsy. the Tons of Fun stamp is from my huge Simply Sweet Stamp set. The stamp I used inside is from Scrappy Moms Stamps. The paper I used is mostly SU, and the ribbon and buttons I bought at my LSS.



I decided for my first challenge entry of the new year, I would follow Pile It On Challenges example - submit my card to as many challneges as possible. So here goes :)

Pile It On - brand spankin new (Birthday Bash cartridge)
Anything Goes - letter c (circle card)
Crazy 4 Challenges - celebrations
Creative Inspirations - something new (cartridge)
Speedy the Cat - use something new (cartridge)
My Time to Craft - brand spanking new (cartridge)
Pixie Cottage - celbrations/ party
Really Reasonable Ribbon - ribbon and something new (cartridge)
Sew Many Challenges - new things (cartridge)
Simon Says - celebrate
Stampin B's - celebrate
Stamp'n'Doodle - use something new (cartridge)
Creative Friday - let's party
YNS Challenge - let's party
Paper Sundaes - something new (cartridge)
Quirky Crafts - use something new (cartridge)
Paper Issues - new craft toys (cartridge)
Moving Along With the Times - birthday and circles
Freshly Brewed Challenge - celebrate
Drunken Stampers - use something new (cartridge)
Secret Crafter - buttons and bows

Whew! I think that's it! It was so fun checking out a ton of new-to-me challenge blogs and I feel really inspired :) Be sure to pop back tomorrow, I'll have my DT submission for this week's challenge at Cooking with Cricut. Have a great day!

A la prochaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment