Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Red, White and Black...

It is Wednesday, which means it is challenge day over at Cricut Cardz Challenges. Todays challenge was to make a card using any cartridge, but only red, white and black. Gotta love the color challenges :) Here is what I came up with:



Isn't she cute?? The skull is from Rock Princess, the stamps form Scrappy Moms and the patterned paper is from CTMH. The reamining paper is all form my scrpa box, I'm trying to use some of it up :) The ribbon was purchased at Michaels. It is a little bit sparkly and shimmery in real life, which I jus love for this card - I think it is perfectly girly!

I hope you pop on over to Cricut Cardz Challenges to see what the rest of DT#2 has come up with. And then join us by creating your own red, black and white card!

I will be back late today with my winner from the Hello Kitty Blog hop. I'm sorry, it was meant to be posted on Tuesday, but I have worked the last few 12 hour nights and just haven't gotten around to it. But I promise, TODAY :)

A la prochaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment