Sunday, January 30, 2011

Still time to win...

Welcome to all my new followers, it was such a fun blog hop this weekend, with lots of great blog candy :) Anyone who is looking for my blog candy, can click right HERE and be sure to leave a comment.

Over the weekend my daughter and I completed most of her treat bags that I started for the blog hop. I only bought enough candy to make 17 bags, I will probably need to make another 10 or so for my daughter party/ sitters. My son thinks he wants some too, so I may need to make another 25 after that - yay me :)



So here are the ones I've made so far. Like I said, it is Cricutless - shocking, I know... The hearts are punches from Stampin Up, and Creative Memories. The topper is a 4x4 square of white paper, folded in half. The patterned paper is 3 3/4 x 2, and then punched out with an EK success edge punch.




The adorable faces are from Peachy Keen Stamps. The biggest and smallest hearts have stamps from Princess Faces and the middle one is from Basic Paperdoll Faces. I chalked, colored and doodled on them. I love how they turned out! This paper is from K and Co.



The pink ones are the ones I had finished for the blog hop. The pink paper is from Stampin Up.



I haven't got a clue where this cute XO paper came from. I found it in my stash of unused patterned paper, and knew it would be perfect for this project.



Doesn't this bag look yummy? Candy corn, gum drops, jelly beans and lots and lots of Hersheys kisses. Yummy!!

Challenges:
Let's Face it Fridays - Xs and Os and PKS
Charisma Cardz - valentines
If the Shoe Fits - anything goes, except cards
Polka Doodles - party time
Craft Your Days Away - love
Stamp, Scrap and Doodle - get punchy
Cupcake Inspirations - inspiration photo




A la prochaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment