Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Flowers, flowers everywhere!

Nova Scotia is clutched in winter's grip, so today's challenege over at Cooking with Cricut gave me some hope that spring may eventually come. The challenge was to create a project with at least three flowers. Here's mine:



The flowers on this card are from Forever Young. there are some great flowers on this card! The sentiment is from My favorite Thing's Pure Innocence line. The cuttlebug folder I think is called Victorian, but I will have to double check. I used Threading water punch from Fiskars, the ribbon is from michaels and the paper is from my stash... oops :) Brigitte is right, the Cuttlebug folder IS Divine Swirls, not Victorian.

Head on over to CWC and see what the rest of the DT came up with, and then play along - see if being springy helps you feel less winter blahs!

Some challenges:
If the Shoe Fits - picture inspiration
2 Sisters - flowers
Fairy Tale Challenges - flowers
Tellens Place - ribbon
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps - flowers

A la prochaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment